Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Research Goals

Why? That is the question many people find themselves asking about ten times a day. That's just one of the many questions I have about language. Why does language differentiate around the world? The fact that everyones language is different is something I can't wrap my head around. It's so unattainable that a person's language and dialect can change just because of the people and places they're around. After moving from the north to the south, I have noticed small changes in my language in only justs a few weeks. They're small differences no matter where you go and I still find that radical. So, why does language change? After all of my research is done, I hope to know more about the difference in language based on location. I hope to know so much, I can educate anyone who is confused about it.

No comments: